don’t judge a person by their looks, judge them by their opinion on sansa stark
Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself, then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers :D
hi much thank very honor
1. I should be reading my Econ textbook right now and doing ten million other things.
2. pondorasbox is a really gr10 human whose face got thousands of notes and I’m unfortunate enough to know her in real life
3. There’s a really loud boiler hum in my room.
4. Back to work now byeeeee
I summed up my issue with Libertarians for a friend like this: Ultimately they want all the same thing conservatives want - no food stamps, no welfare, no free education, no public health initiatives, no taxes - but they’re almost kind of meaner about it. The ONLY difference between a Republican Congressman and the 19-year-old kid in your dorm hallway with the RON PAUL 2012 sticker is that the latter is more into weed and against war. Which liberals have been on board with, you know, pretty much always. To borrow from Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada: “Groundbreaking.”
Hello there! I'm sorry to bother you but i'm making a trip to nyc with some friends this winter and I was wondering if you could maybe help me out with must-see places whilst I'm there? Apart from the usual statue of liberty, empire state shebang. thank you so much!
I didn’t forget you, anon!! Also, I’m extremely flattered that you would ask me LIKE ACTUALLY SO FLATTERED SUCH NEW YORKER SO CITY OMG
- Skating at Rockefeller center!! Apparently it’s a very quintessential, albeit overpriced, New York winter experience.
- Bronx zoo if you’re into zoos?
- Brooklyn Bridge?
- Going for a walk/run through Central Park is always nice.
- Halal Brothers on 53rd ST and 6th AVE if you’re nearby! Yes, it’s a food cart. Very New York.
- If you’re a student, try to get student rush tickets for a Broadway show or something. They’re amazing. Glass Menagerie, Once, Big Fish are a few good ones now.
- Stressed out college students hanging out at 116th and Broadway
- Chinatown!!!!! Joe’s Shanghai is an amazing dim sum place.
- Coney Island?
Ok yep that’s it for now, hope you have a lovely trip in the best city ever!
this is my favorite goofy pun ever, I have told it at least five times
I don’t care, fuck you
as you all know, saint patrick walked barefoot as an act of contrition, which made his feet rugged and blistered. he ate an ascetic’s diet, which made him weak and additionally gave him bad breath.
all of this made him
a super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis
oh my god